A private school for music in your home.
Over 30,000 lessons taught!
Lessons for Guitar, Piano, Drums, Voice, and Bass
Concerts & Programs
The All Play Way
Our philosophy and method
Everything we do at All Play Music revolves around doing what is best for our students. We make sure that our lessons are fun while delivering essential skills that help them succeed in life.
Success In Music, Success In Life
A parent’s guide to successful music lessons.
Here’s why we’re the best:
- All of our students feel like rock stars, because we make sure our lessons are both fun and enriching.
- We provide a clear lesson plan complete with goals, achievement levels and performances.
- We use a song based curriculum, so our students learn the songs they love while they get the academic benefits of music.
- We don’t overbook our staff. Once you are enrolled with All Play Music, you get the full benefit of our energy.
- Most of our staff has been with us for over 5 years. We take good care of our team members and therefore experience very low instructor turnover. This way our students can look forward to a consistent learning experience.
Check out what other parents are saying about our lessons
“The bond and level of commitment that All Play Music has forged with my son has catapulted him with the confidence and the skills that I’m sure will last him his whole life. Hats off to All Play Music for enriching our lives with the gift of music.” Karen Bell & Robb Cox
We believe learning music should be fun as well as elevating. If you believe like we do, then enroll now.
Benefits of Music Education
How music supports success