Watch this video for information about what it's like to be an All Play Music instructor.
Why it’s great being part of Team All Play.
- We are one of the highest paying lesson services in the nation.
- We provide instruction support and education.
- Most of our staff have been with us for over 5 years so you know we are honest and take care of our people.
- We are a supportive community. Many of our staff play in bands together and share other music opportunities with each other.
How to become an APM instructor:
- Make sure you qualify (See the list below).
- Complete our application (See button below).
- Pass our nation wide background check.
- Interview with our admin staff.
- Complete our instructor training process (On-line).
- Pass our instructor online test.
Pre-qualify yourself – You must:
- Have your own, reliable, insured transportation
- Teach or play at least 2 of the following: Guitar, Piano, Drums, Voice, Bass
- Be willing to drive to student's homes/locations
- Have the ability to show up on time
- Be excited to work with children
- Have a positive outgoing personality and attitude