Watch this video for information about what it's like to be an All Play Music instructor.
Why it’s great being part of Team All Play:
- We are one of the highest-paying lesson services in the nation.
- We provide instruction, support, and education.
- Most of our staff have been with us for over 5 years so you know we are honest and take care of our people.
- We are a supportive community. Many of our staff play in bands together and share other music opportunities with each other.
How to become an APM instructor:
- Make sure you qualify (see list below).
- Complete our application (see button below).
- Interview with our admin staff.
- Complete our instructor training process (online).
- Pass our instructor test (online).
- Pass our nationwide background check.
Pre-qualify yourself – You must:
- Have a positive, outgoing personality and attitude.
- Teach or play at least two of the following: Guitar, Piano, Drums, Voice, Bass (preferred, but evaluated on individual basis).
- Be excited to work with children.
- Have your own reliable, insured transportation (in-person lessons only).
- Be willing to drive to students' homes/locations (in-person lessons only).
- Have the ability to arrive for/begin lessons on time.